WHAT EXACTLY IS HGH?
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a single-chain peptide hormone produced from the pituitary gland, the master gland in the body. This is the hormone that helps you grow throughout childhood, hence the word “growth”. Around the age of 20 HGH is at it’s peak, and then plummets around the age of 25. This is when the dreadful aging process begins, as this hormone slowly declines for the rest of your life. But don’t worry, growing isn’t the only thing HGH is good for. Many experts say that elevating growth hormone when you are older can bring back your levels to when you were in your 20’s.
What can low Growth Hormone levels lead to?
- Decreased strength and stamina
- Low energy
- Decreased muscle mass
- Weight gain, especially around the midsection
- Feeling of depression, anxiety and sadness
- Increased body fat composition
- Impaired memory
- Thin and dry skin
- Decrease in sexual function and interest
- Reduction in bone density
- Greater sensitivity to cold and heat
As you can see, we can be greatly affected by low levels of Growth Hormone. By adding HGH back into our systems we can potentially open ourselves up to a wide range of health benefits.
Healthy Levels of Growth Hormone May Offer the Following:
- May support better mood*
- May promote hair growth*
- May enhance libido*
- May support greater muscle tone*
- May improve memory*
- May support healthier hair, skin & nails*
- May increase joint mobility*
- May increase fat loss (especially around the mid-section)*
- May increase strength & stamina*
- May increase bone density*
As your deficiency improves, so do the Benefits….